Monday, December 13, 2010

Some people call it Sleep Deprived. I call it Motherhood.

My Mom forwarded this email to me. It made me laugh and of course, reflect on my extremely dumb moments.

A friend told us of an all too typical morning, trying to get her kids to stop fighting in the back of the minivan and having little success.

About the time she thought her eardrums would burst from the screaming, she noticed a drive-in window and thought maybe a little snack would distract them. Maybe their blood sugar was just low, she hoped.

She pulled into the drive-through lane and the voice on the speaker said, "May I help you?"

"Oh yes," she said, "four happy meals with root beers."

There was a pause, and then the voice said, "Ah, Ma'am, did you know that you are at the drive-up window of the bank?

No comments: