Friday, November 12, 2010

Free Nursing Covers and a Bonus Surprise! *You pay for Shipping

I just purchased my free nursing cover from Udder Covers. No I'm not pregnant or nursing anymore, I just thought it would be a great last minute gift to have on hand.


To get your own enter the code "THANKSGIVING" at checkout. You'll just have to pay $9.95 in shipping!

HERE's the real kicker though. On my order confirmation page I got a promotion code for a free Baby Sling from Seven Everyday Slings


I just had to pay $11.95 shipping. You have the option of getting Size Exchange Insurance too for $3.50. Make sure to watch for that. I don't know if it comes up for everyone.

*Warning: Photos on sites can not possibly be of real mothers. They look way to kid to have just had those babies!

No comments: