Friday, August 7, 2009

Weeks vs. Months of Pregnancy


Do you ever get really confused by the weeks and months of pregnancy. If you ask someone how far along they are and they say 6 months what does that really mean? During pregnancy it's much easier for me to think in weeks, but often when I tell someone how many weeks I am (especially those who haven't been pregnant since before I was born) I get confused looks. But for me months confuses me. I think maybe because it's a little more vague.

So the other day someone asked me how many months I was and I had no idea! They looked at me as if to say "You must be a real idiot." So I looked for a good way of seeing the breakdown. Here you all go:


So I'm 32+ weeks along which means I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant. I'm in my eight month and third trimester. Yes, for me it's coming soon. I hope this helps some of you the way it helped me.

No comments: