Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spinach Artichoke Dip

My Sister-in-Law introduced my family to this favorite recipe of ours:

Ingredients
1 (8 oz.) package Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup finely chopped Roasted Red Peppers
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup grated Pepper Jack Cheese (I use Tillamook as it's so moist)
1 box frozen chopped Spinach (thawed and strained)
1 large can Artichoke Hearts (drained and finely chopped)
1/3 cup finely chopped Onion
2-3 finely chopped pickled JalapeƱos (Optional)
 Instructions
1. Blend together Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, and other Cheeses until smooth.
2. Stir in all the other ingredients. Place in casserole dish.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes at 350°F (or until lightly browned).
4. Serve with Tortilla chips, toasted breads, pita chips, or vegetables.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I made this the other day. It. Was. Divine! Thank-you so much :) (p.s- I use plain yogurt in place of the mayo--you can't tell a difference!)